Saturday 7 February 2015

What DO I DO when I travel in RICKSHAW !!!!


What DO I DO when I travel in RICKSHAW:

I start a conversation by praising the rickshaw and its great condition, even though it is not. Then I ask him  . . .


Bhaiyaji,  This new electronic meter is helpful or not ? ? ?

and listen to his crap. Most of them will be dissatisfied with the new meter.

Then I tell them why are you guys unhappy ? ? ? ? The customers are the ones who are suffering . . . . . . .
You guys are using CNG and your meter is running on Petrol rate !!!!

Try this . . . . . . The look on the drivers face will amaze you. 

(Safety Note : : : Please DO NOT TRY this when travelling alone or at night.)

We need a change on this system. Let’s start a movement and share it with our new government. Share it with your friends, ask the rickshaw fellows every time you travel in a rickshaw, why is your meter on petrol price.

From a Very Unhappy Mumbaikar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Taemeer News